Changes in mobile search results
What's up?June 18th, 2015 Serp.watch stress tests continue
June 17th, 2015 June 17th 2015 mobile-related update?
Avarange SerpWatch Score in previous 7 days: 0. Today's aberrance: 0%
Leave us your email
June 30th 2015
We added two new countries - Germany and France.
June 18th 2015
- Showing first data after first crawl is complete
June 17th 2015
With a lot of live traffic we’ve got quite a lot of feedback. Thanks for that guys! We’ve implemented quite a lot of crucial updates and fixes already, and we’ve got some more to go.
One important info we didn’t reveal is that we refresh our index 4 x per day. Every 6 hours we get new data and show an average value of SerpWatch Score at the end of the day. To make it more user friendly and transparent, we’ve changed how we present this data and from today you will see all 4 values recorded each day.
- Refreshing SerpWatch Score 4 x per day and presenting all the data as daily flux
- Showing desktop in header even when “mobile” is selected
- Images not showing properly on mobile
- Added average SerpWatch Score + aberrance